always the right choice for your employees
- benefit from the best tariff automatically for all calls within Switzerland and to Europe, the US and many other countries
- free calls to all mobile and fixed line numbers within your company
- the Fix Flat Option lets your employees call any Swiss fixed-line number for free, at any time, including calls to Liechtenstein
- also available with no minimum contract duration (without new mobile phone)
get the best value, every time
Optima Enterprise works by automatically calculating the best subscription for each of your employees, according to their actual usage, each month. So, for example, if one month an employee with the Optima Enterprise Plus subscription barely uses their phone, you'll only be charged as if they had the Optima Enterprise Start subscription, giving you the best value every time.
share this page
Optima Enterprise without minimum contract duration
Want to try our Optima Enterprise subscription without commiting for a long period of time? Now, it's possible. Use it, enjoy it, and if then you want to benefit from one of our attractive mobile phone offers or from additional discounts, you can always renew your contract for 12 or 24 months. Download factsheet (PDF)
And if you'd like to make similar savings on your employees' SMS and data usage, you can add additional Optima Services options to each subscription, so that calls, SMS and data transfer in Switzerland and abroad are also optimised.
We have a range of Optima Enterprise subscriptions, so you can find the right one for each of your employees.
|Monthly fee (CHF/month)||12.–||24.–||48.–|
|NEW: subscription without mobile phone|
Monthly fee (CHF/month)
|not available||14.– |
(discount CHF 10.–)
(discount CHF 15.–)
|Tariff for calls to all networks in Switzerland and abroad,|
zones 1 - 3 (CHF/min.)
|Tariff for video calls within Switzerland (CHF/min.)||0.49||0.49||0.49|
|SMS to all networks in Switzerland and abroad (CHF/SMS)||0.20|
|National data traffic (CHF/MB)||8.–|
|Closed user group||free unlimited calls to fixed and mobile numbers as well as video calling within your company|
|Fix Flat Option |
call any Swiss fixed-line number for free
|Data Optima monthly fee (CHF/month)||3.–|
|Data packet monthly fee (CHF/month)|
|SMS Optima monthly fee (CHF/month)||2.–|
|SMS packet monthly fee (CHF/month)|
(Travel zones A-D)
|Travel Voice Optima monthly fee (CHF/month)||3.–|
|Travel Voice packet monthly fee (CHF/month)|
(Travel zones A-D)
|Travel Data Optima monthly fee (CHF/month)||5.–|
|Travel Data packet monthly fee (CHF/month)|
1) Cost optimisation to subscriptions with a lower monthly fee is only available 6 months after activation, or immediately without mobile phone purchase.
All prices are in CHF/month.
2) Contract termination possible at any time subject to a 30-day notice period. Offer only available for Optima Enterprise Plus and Max subscriptions without mobile phone. Not compatible with discount offers.
3) Without Option
4) Only valid for all calls to Swiss fixed-line numbers, 24 hours a day. The following numbers are excluded: 058, 0800, 0900, speed-dial and premium-rate numbers as well as video calling. Orange understands normal use to be a maximum of 3000 minutes per month. Calls that exceed this usage limit will be charged at the standard tariff for the Optima Enterprise subscription.
5) Optima Services automatically selects the best option. The monthly fee for Optima Services is automatically added to the optimised bill.
6) Minimum 12-month contract. Monthly discount depending on the monthly fee with mobile phone: For 10.– = 0.– discount; for 20.– to 35.– = 10.– discount; for 40.– to 105.– = 15.– discount; for 115.– to 120.– = 20.– discount.
The minimum contract period for Optima Enterprise is 24 months.
Optima Enterprise automatically calculates the lowest tariff within the Optima Enterprise subscription range. Cost optimisation to subscriptions with a lower monthly fee is only available 6 months after activation, or immediately without mobile phone purchase.
Europe, USA, Japan and many more countries (zones 1, 2 and 3).
Calls to Premium rate numbers (090x), shared rate numbers (084x), directory services (18xy) and the short numbers (e.g. 140, 1600, 161, 162, 163, 164, 187) are charged at the rate applied by the service provider, added to the standard call charge as per subscription. Zones and tariffs for international calls.