mobile + tablet offer
surf the Internet on mobile phone and tablet
- 1 mobile phone and 1 tablet
- use them independently
- 1 GB on mobile phone & 1 GB on tablet
- colourful 10.1” Windows 8 tablet with TranSleeve keyboard
- high-speed surfing on the go
- Compatible with Orange 4G
- Windows Phone 8
- 4.3” touchscreen
- 8 MP camera and stunning display in action
- music streaming and navigation apps with a touch of your finger.
- Windows 8
- 10.1” IPS panel with 1366 x768 resolution for increased visual clarity
- TranSleeve as combined cover and stand with wireless keyboard
- 9.5 hours extra-long battery life for all-day computing
- Crystal clear 8 MP auto-focus camera with 5-element lens
duo pack subscription
|For your mobile phone||For your tablet|
|Monthly fee (CHF)||45.–||39.–|
|Talk & Text||60 min in CH + Unlim. SMS from CH to anywhere||–|
|Surf||1 GB in CH||1 GB in CH|
Also exists with an Orange Me Multi Surf subscription from CHF 115.-/month.
Orange Me: Calls from Switzerland to the Orange Box are free. Calls to emergency numbers (112, 117, 118, 144, 147), short numbers 1414 and 1415 as well as numbers starting with 0800 are free. Orange charges CHF 0.30/min for calls to numbers starting with 090x, 084x and 18xy in addition to the cost of the service charged by the number’s provider. For numbers starting with 0878 and short numbers excluding emergency numbers (e.g. 1600, 161, 162, 163, 164, 166, 187), Orange charges CHF 0.40/min in addition to the cost of the service charged by the number’s provider. Orange charges CHF 0.40/min for calls to numbers starting with 058x. For zones and tariffs for international calls and calls to international premium numbers, please refer to information provided. Calls are charged per minute. Calls to Liechtenstein are charged at the same rate as your calls within Switzerland (both fixed-line and mobile networks). The Premium rate numbers +423 60 to 68, +423 87 and +423 90 have a special rate (currently CHF 1.– /min), which may be modified at any time.
Internet Everywhere One Tablet: Valid on the Orange network in Switzerland. If you use Internet Everywhere outside Switzerland, you will be charged a higher rate. If your data transfer volume exceeds 1 GB per month, Orange reserves the right to reduce the transfer rate of your Internet service in order to ensure a good quality of service to all customers.