Orange Me Multi Surf
surf the Internet on all your mobile devices
- surf the Internet whenever you want, wherever you want
- one subscription covers all your devices
- available for tablets and laptops
- CHF 10.–/month per SIM card
how does Orange Me Multi Surf work
Orange Me Multi Surf is a simple and practical solution that enables you to surf the Internet whenever and wherever you want, across various mobile devices.
The Multi Surf SIM card allows you to use the data volume included in your Orange Me subscription (3 GB or 5 GB) across various devices, enabling you to connect to the Internet from your mobile phone, tablet and laptop without a second subscription. For just CHF 10.– per month, you'll receive an additional SIM card for surfing the Internet.
all Orange Me subscriptions, including 3 GB and 5 GB
how to get it
Getting your Multi Surf SIM card couldn't be easier:
For existing customers:
- order your SIM card online via my account. (Orange Me customers with 0 GB or 1 GB need to first upgrade their subscription to 3 GB or 5 GB in the change subscription section).
- call our Customer Care free on 0800 700 700
For new customers:
- first choose your subscription, then select '+ 1 SIM card' or '+ 2 SIM cards' in the Multi Surf section
- or call for free our hotline 0800 078 078 (Mon-Fri, 9:00-20:00 & Sat, 10:00-18:00)
Excl. SIM card (CHF 40.–/Multi Surf SIM card). Multi Surf option: CHF 10.–/month for each Multi Surf SIM card in use. Only available for customers with an Orange Me subscription that includes 3 GB or 5 GB. The offer enables the sharing of the respective Orange Me data (3 GB or 5 GB), but not voice and SMS volumes. The Multi Surf service is subject to the existing Orange Me subscription and the respective contract duration. For any cancellation of the Multi Surf option before the Orange Me subscription ends, Orange may charge a fee of CHF 40.–/SIM card. Maximum two Multi Surf SIM cards per Orange Me subscription.